Ala Moana Shopping Center Stores and Dining Directory Information
Don't fill your Honolulu getaway just with sand beaches, now it's time for a change. Whether you are a devoted shopper or just want to do some window shopping, Honolulu will serve the needs of every visitor, combining shopping adventures with non-stop fun and tasty food. If you are looking for the incredible one-stop shopping destination, it is for sure the Ala Moana Center, situated at 1450 Ala Moana Boulevard in Honolulu.
As a giant labyrinth with more than 240 shops and 70 dining joints, the Ala Moana Shopping Center is the largest shopping mall in Hawaii, the fifteenth largest shopping mall in the United States and the largest open-air shopping center in the world. The center caters to all types of shoppers.
With a wide selection of shopping options, Ala Moana Shopping Center is attached with five major department stores. The list covers:
Macy's - As one of the nation's leading retailers, Macy's offers a variety of high quality sportswear, aloha attire, dress & casual wear, shoes, accessories, name brand cosmetics, unique gifts, restaurants and a beautiful salon. It is open from 9:30am to 9pm from Monday to Saturday and from 10am to 6pm on Sunday.
Macy's Store Events and Services
Neiman Marcus - As a chief luxury retailer, Neiman Marcus is known for merchandise leadership and superior customer service by offering the finest fashion and quality merchandise in an exceptional environment. The hours of operation are from 10am to 8pm on Monday through Friday and from 10am to 7pm on Saturday.
Nordstrom - At Nordstrom, you will be delighted with a wide selection of high-quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children. Special services at this department store include gift certificate, shipping, gift wrapping, alternations and personal shoppers. It is open from 9:30am to 9:00pm from Monday to Saturday.
Sears - Sears has it all for every guest including clothes, houseware, appliances, automotive, accessories, electronics, music and a great assortment of Hawaiian shirts & muumuus. With so many options, you will be sure to find just what you need at just the right price. The business hours are from 9:30am to 9pm from Monday to Saturday and from 10am to 7pm on Sundays.
Shirokiya - Ala Moana Center is the first oversea branch of Shirkiya, Japan's oldest department store. It's a one-stop place for the latest electronics, plus great ideas in home furnishings, appliances and chinaware, jewelry and cosmetics. Also, you will be pampered by the mouthwatering Japanese bentos, snacks and sweets. The store opens from 9:30am to 9pm from Monday to Saturday and from 9:30am to 7pm on Sunday.
Numerous fashion stores make the Ala Moana Shopping Center a haven for those always seeking for the latest trend. Whether you are high-end staple devotees or street fashion lovers, you just can be totally satisfied.
Men's Fashion - Specializing in mens' apparel only, Kahala and Le Lotus Bleu could be great shopping spots for men's apparel, accessories and related items. From Hawaiian resort apparel and swimwear to casual apparel, men and boys can find everything they need at these two stores.
Women's Fashion - Women are almost inseparable from fashion. With an assortment of options of high-end fashions including apparel, accessories and more, the Ala Moana Shopping will spoil every woman shopper.
Max & Co.: As the retail-only project of Max Mara fashion group, Max & Co. prides itself on individual spirit. The fashions items at the store including ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, belts and small leather goods will delight every lady.
Betsey Johnson: Famous for clothes with sexy silhouettes, hippie inspired flowing fabrics and whimsical detailing, Betsey Johnson gives every woman a chance to be sizzling sexy.
Spiral Girl: Spiral Girl is a casual luxury Japan Brand, specializing in women's apparel. Cooperating with Maxi Hawaiian Jewelry, the store also provides the guests with their unique and stylish designs with Maxi's craftsmanship.
Victoria's Secret: Victoria's Secret is known as a premier American retailer of women's wear, lingerie and beauty products. There is one location at Level 2 Sears Wing for you.
The store list for women's and men's fashion is far from sufficient. Here, we recommend more great stores featuring mens and womens fashions to benefit your shopping.
- Forever 21 (women's fashion at Level 3 Sears Wing)
- Escada (women's fashion at Level 3 Center Court)
- White House (women's fashion at Level 3 Nordstrom Wing)
- Tory Burch (a lifestyle brand of classic American sportswear for women at Level 2 Macy's Wing)
- Bernard Foong (fashions featuring bridal/bridesmaid/prom collection at Level 2 Macy's Wing)
- Banana Republic (women's & men's fashions at Level 3 Sears Wing)
- Shanghai Tang (a lifestyle vision of Chinese-inspired chic apparel for women, men and children at Level 2 Sears Wing)
- American Apparel (stylish cotton clothing for young adults at Level 3 Center Court)
- Island Edge (contemporary island fashions for men and women at Level 2 Sears Wing)
- Gap (men's & women's apparel at Level 3 Sears Wing)
Children's Fashion - Don't forget to bring something for your little ones. Ala Moana Shopping Center also has many brand stores serving children's fashions, like Abercrombie, Disney Store, the Children's Place, Pitter Patter and Splash! Kids. You will find a variety of selection and exceptional values, all in a charming setting.
Shoes are also indispensable element of fashion. There is a wealth of shoe stores distributed at the Ala Moana Shopping Center. Here, you will get to know what these fashion icons will really do for you. They can be prefect complement to your outfit and your bold personal expression. Just stroll a little, and then you will definitely find your secret beauty weapon.
Clarks is just a great place to shop for shoes. Ranging from career wear to weekend wear, Clarks provides men and women with comfortable footwear to make you look best with fashionable styles.
Lady Foot Locker is the only destination retailer for women's athletic shoes and apparel at the center. Stop by to see their exclusive shoes. Their customer service program will help you find what best fits you.
Are you looking for comfortable and stylish sandals or thongs for your beach travel? Come to Robins. This store carries a wide variety of sandals, shoes and thongs for men and women at a moderate price.
Besides the aforementioned shoe stores, many other brand stores are also located at Ala Moana Shopping Center, offering high quality women's and men's footwear.
- ALDO Etc. (Level 1 Sears Wing)
- ALDO Shoes (Level 3 Sears Wing)
- Champs (Level 1 Macy's Wing)
- Cole Haan (Level 2 Macy's Wing)
- Crocs (Level 1 Center Stage)
- Foot Locker (Level 3 Sears Wing)
- Jimmy Choo (Level 2 Center Court)
- Journeys (Level 3 Macy's Wing)
- Nine West (Level 2 Sears Wing)
- The Slipper House (Level 1 Center Stage)
- The Walking Company (Level 3 Center Court)
- Skechers (Level 2 Sears Wing)
Ala Moana Shopping Center also offers some fine opticians. Five high-fashion sunglass stores are the must-visit shops for fashioistas.
- Lens Crafters
- Paris Miki
- Sunglass Hut
- Sunglass Icon
Among them, Sunglass Hut is regarded as a leader in specialty sun retailing with around 2000 locations all over the globe. It serves women's, men's and kids' sunglasses in the latest technology and the hottest styles.
More than half the Ala Moana Shopping Center is occupied by world designer brands. Dior, Gucci, Fendi, Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Prada, Chanel, LV and Burberry… any big names you know or you don't know.
Sometimes jewelry is regarded as articles of luxury. However, most women want to own one piece if possible. If you are right in Ala Moana Shopping Center, pay a visit to these jewelry stores whether you buy or not.
There is a Tiffany & Co. location at the Level 2 Center Court. As a renowned jewelry store, it is an international symbol of design. Its various products including jewelry, timepieces, china, crystal, fragrances and accessories will make you dazzling.
Silver Rhino is another place to find and satisfy all of your jewelry needs with an incomparable selection of sterling silver and stainless steel jewelry and accessories. You can find the store at the Level 1 Center Stage.
Maui Divers Jewelry is also one of the best stops for jewelry. It provides an exquisite fine collection of jewelry including Tahitian black and South Sea pearls, gold, diamonds and Hawaii's precious corals, backed with a lifetime guarantee.
Other jewelry stores like Ben Bridge Jeweler, Chanel Fine Jewelry, Cartier and Pandora Jewelry are all worth a visit.
Most women can't live without beauty products. When shopping at Ala Moana Center, remember to replenish your beauty supply. You will discover a huge selection of products for your skin and hair. Also experience salons and spas at these stores including Bare Escenturals, the Body Shop, Ho'ala Salon and Spa, Hino Hairstyles and much more.
The Ala Moana Shopping Center has products geared towards any exciting water sports in Hawaii. It's a good source of women's and men's swim wear and aloha shirts for both genders. You can find many stores for specialty wear, including Blue Hawaii Surf, Crazy Shirts, Town & Country Surf Design, Pacific Sunwear and more. Whether for surfing and swimming, these stores have something for every visitor.
After finishing your Hawaii vacation, don't forget to bring some gifts or souvenirs for your families and friends. Ala Moana Shopping Center just boasts a lot of stores serving unique Hawaiian souvenirs, apparel, gifts and other specialties for your needs.
Among them, one of the best stops for gifts is The Islands' Best, located at Level 1 Center Stage. Although it is a small store, you will discover an incredible gathering of Hawaiian handcrafted gifts, tropical hand painted T-shirts, Hawaiian style quilts and more.
Martin & MacArthur is another gift store you won't want to miss, if you are looking for unique products of Hawaii style. This store has long been recognized as Hawaii's premier maker of heirloom quality hand crafted koa wood furniture. It also provides home accents, accessories, personal treasures and island art. You can find the shop at Macy's Wing on Level 2.
Looking for cartoon character products? Animation Magic may arouse your interest. Located at Level 3 Macy's Wing, this store offers a wide variety of T-shirts, bags, plush dinnerware and other novelty gift items featuring cartoon characters like Snoopy, Betty Boop, Disney Princess, Spiderman and more.
If you are a pet lover, head to True Friends, set in Level 1 Center Stage. As Hawaii's original pet lover's gift store, this is an amazing place to feel your dog is truly your best friend. With over 80 breeds in most items, you can find everything imaginable for you and your pet at True Friends. Other gifts shops include:
- Ala Bella (Products: lifestyle gifts, accessories, jewelry, handbags, wigs, hair extensions and novelty items. Location: Level 1 Center Stage)
- Amy's Hallmark (Products: greeting cards, gifts, gift-wrap, Keepsake Ornaments and collectibles; Location: Level 3 Seas Wing)
- Artlines (Products: arts and crafts from island cultures throughout the Pacific, specializing in natural and handmade products)
- As Seen on TV Hawaii (Products: infomercial products that have been advertised on TV like kitchen items and hardware; Location: Level 1 Sears Wing)
- Calendar Club (Products: various calendars like wall calendars, box calendars and planner calendars; Location: Level 1 Sears Wing)
- Cathedral Gift Shop (Products: all Christian denominations, inspirational gifts, books and bibles; Location: Level 1 Center Stage)
- Elephant Walk (Products: art, jewelry, home decor, clothing and more; Location: Level 1 Center Stage)
- Jungle Fun (Products: great games and prizes, cuddly stuffed animals and unique jungle gifts; Location: Level 1 Center Stage)
- Papyrus (Products: greeting cards, stationery gifts and custom invitations; Location: Level 2 Sears Wing)
- Sanrio (Products: Sanrio gifts and accessories; Location: Level 1 Sears Wing)
- Hawaiian Quilt Collection (Products: handmade Hawaiian quilts, bags, dining accessories and more; Location: Ho'okipa Terrace)
- Hilo Hattie (Products: Hawaiian fashions, gifts, souvenirs, T-shirts, beach, home accessories, food and island jewelry; Location: Level 1 Sears Wing)
- Hula Lehua (Products: Hawaii themed original designs and high quality products; Location: Level 1 Macy's Wing)
- Watumull's (Products: the latest Hawaiian wear for the whole family, T-shirts and accessories; Location: Level 1 Center Stage)
- Island Magnetic (Products: Hawaiian magnets, picture frames and other unique Hawaiian souvenirs and gifts; Location: Level 1 Center Stage)
Find more novelty stuff from a lot of specialty retailers throughout the shopping center. Visit this page:
The stores in Ala Moana Shopping Center meet any need of life. Apart from the above mentioned stores, there are also shops for books, music and electronics (like Barnes & Noble Booksellers and Radio Shack), shops for drugs (like Longs Drugs and The Vitamin Shoppe), shops for toys, hobbies & sports (like Ala Moana Golf Shop and Thinker Toys) as well as shops for home furnishings (like Design Within Reach and Williams-Sonoma).
Ala Moana Shopping Center Stores Directory
Ala Moana Shopping Center Store Category
Shopping is endless here. Don't get yourself exhausted. Just change the tune for a little bit and squeeze more unique fun from Ala Moana Center. You can refresh yourself at great restaurants and the world's large food court.
Restaurants are just a part of the Ala Moana Shopping Center dining options. They offer various specialties of national and international cuisines for any occasion.
Exotic Restaurants: Want to taste exotic flavors? If so, then best known exotic restaurants at the center will be your right pick. You will find restaurants serving Chinese, Japanese, Italian and European food there.
- Assaggio (Italian cuisine; Hours: Sun to Thurs 11am to 3pm & Friday 4:30pm to 9:30pm)
- Goma Tei Ramen (Japanese cuisine like noodles, ramen, Teriyaki chicken and assorted pupus; Hours: Mon to Thurs 11am to 9:30pm & Fri to Sat 11am - )
- Genki Sushi (Japanese food including sushi, ebi fry, tuna and more; Hours: Sun to Thurs 10:30am to 9pm & Fri to Sat 10:30am - )
- Jade Dynasty Seafood Restaurant (Chinese seafood; Hours: 10am to 10pm, daily)
- California Pizza Kitchen (Californian cuisine; Hours: Sun to Thurs 11am to 10pm & Fri to Sat 11am to 1pm)
- Panya Bistro (Southeast Asian and European cuisines; Hours: Mon to Sat 7am to 10pm & Sun 8am to 8pm)
- Rokkaku (Japanese cuisines specializing in grilled meats and seafood as well as kamameshi; Hours: 11:45am to 2pm for lunch & 6pm to 11pm for dinner, daily)
- Romano's Macaroni Grill (Italy cuisines; Hours: Sun to Thurs 11am to 10pm & Fri to Sat 11am to 1pm)
- Tanaka of Tokyo (Japanese Seafood and Steak house; Hours: 11am to 2pm for lunch & 5pm to 10pm for dinner, daily)
- The Pineapple Room (Hawaii Regional Cuisine; Hours: Mon to Fri 11am to 9pm & Sat to Sun 8am to 9pm)
- Tsukiji Fish Market and Restaurant (Traditional Japanese, Chinese and Korean dishes; Hours: 11am to 2pm & 5pm to 10pm)
Other Specialty Restaurants: Have you had a dining experience in a fun and tropical atmosphere? Islands Fine Burgers & Drinks provides guests with an opportunity to enjoy specialty burgers and drinks at such an atmosphere.
Morton's The Steakhouse is another restaurant you should try. It is recognized as a premier, dining landmark for residents and travelers alike. The delicious beef, crisp vegetables and sumptuous desserts will give you a good appetite.
If you come to the center with your families, Ruby Tuesday would be your right pick. It was even voted as the best family restaurant in central Oahu, known for the best baby back ribs. The restaurant is open from 10:30am to 10pm from Monday to Sunday.
As the world's largest food court, Makai Market Food Court is a Diamond of the Ala Moana Shopping Center. It serves all types of ethnic foods ranging from Hawaiian to Chinese to Mexican to salads and sandwiches. Now, we recommend you some great places to try at the Makai Market Food Court.
Ala Moana Poi Bowl - Treat your taste buds of a tour of Hawaii. You will experience the awesome Hawaii food at Ala Moana Poi Bowl, like kalua pig, lau lau, lomi salmon, beef stew poi or rice there. It is open from 8am to 9pm from Monday to Thursday and from 8am to 10pm from Friday to Saturday.
Little Cafe Siam - Idealized by exotic Thai and Vietnamese cuisines, Little Cafe Siam uses only fresh lemongrass, mint and kaffir lime leaves. You also can experience BBQ satay, combination platters, spring rolls and noodle soups. The business hours are from 9am to 9pm from Monday to Saturday and from 10am to 7pm on Sundays.
Yummy Korean BBQ - If come to the Yummy Korean BBQ, do have a bite of Bi Bim Bap (rice with vegetable and beef) or Bi Bim Kook Soo. The food there is served in large portions. The restaurant opens from 9am to 9pm from Monday to Saturday and from 10am to 7pm on Sundays.
At the street Level 1, there are just many food stores featuring causal dining. Special sparks will be added to your Ala Moana Center visit if grabbing some take-out and eating by the koi ponds or one of the tree benches.
- Arby's (sandwiches, salads, subs, side kickers, shakes, desserts, kids menu and breakfast)
- California Wok (fresh quality dishes that contain the finest ingredients, freshest vegetables, low-sodium soy sauce and 100% cholesterol-free canola oil)
- Curry House CoCo Ichibanya (chicken cutlet with cheese and Shabu beef with spinach and more)
- Dairy Queen / Orange Julius (low fat soft ice cream and fresh blended fruit drinks and smoothies)
- McDonald's (regular favorites and island originals like saimin, Royal Blend Kona coffee, Portuguese sausage, spam, eggs and more)
- Subway (healthy meals, cold sandwiches, salads and fat-free Fruizle smoothies)
- Taco Del Mar (Mexican food like mondo, hand-rolled burritos and ripping fish tacos)
If you are just getting tired of regular restaurants and foods, why not try some specialty stores? Stores featuring specialty food are easy to find throughout the center.
Pretzelmaker is just one of them. This store has specialized in fresh baked, hand-rolled, hot soft pretzel products, dipping sauces and various cold beverages. It is also credited with inventing the Pretzel Dog, Pretzel Bites and mini Pretzel Dogs. The business hours are from 9:30am to 9pm from Monday to Saturday and from 10am to 7pm on Sundays.
If you are a chocolate junkie, don't miss Godiva Chocolatier at the center. This shop is recognized as the leader in fine chocolates in the world. You will find pleasant surprises on so many options from its famous truffles, shell-molded chocolates to European-style biscuits, gourmet coffees and hot cocoa.
Saint-Germain Bakery is another stop for specialty food. At the store, you are allowed to browse the European pastries at your own pace. You also can find deli-fresh hot and cold sandwiches for an anytime meal.
Of course, the specialty food stores are more than these. Once you get to the center, you will find no words can express the amaze of seeing so wide a variety of specialty food.
- The Cookie Corner (specialties include freshly baked cookies, chocolate dipped shortbread and lemon)
- Patisserie La Palme D'or (freshly made specialty cakes and sweets)
- Lupicia (over 200 kinds of fresh teas from seasonal teas to original blends of flavored teas)
- Blue Hawaii Lifestyle (packaged foods, books, music and other items)
- Cinnabon (Cinnamon rolls)
- Foodland Supermarket (grocery items, meats & seafood dept, bakery dept, service delic dept and various wines and spirits)
- Yami Yogurt (soft frozen yogurt, cups, cones, shakes, smoothies and more)
- The Pacific Place Tea Garden (enjoying freshly made iced teas, daily afternoon tea service as well as a dessert and wonderful gifts of tea)
- See's Candies (candies)
- Orange Grove Frozen Yogurt (self-serve frozen yogurt with various seasonal natural fruits, dry fruits and toppings)
- Crack Seed Center (preserved seeds, dried fruits, seafood snacks, candies, sodas, slush, Icee and pearl drinks)
When the dark falls, eager to join the nightlife of Honolulu? Get it right from the Ala Moana Center. Visitors can also find happy-hour bars including the Mai Tai and Pearl at the center.
Mai Tai Bar - As one of the best bars in Honolulu, Mai Tai Bar is a popular destination for locals and tourists alike. At Mai Tai Bar, you can enjoy happy hours with its tantalizing pupus & sandwiches and live local music. The bar is open from 11am to 1am from Monday to Sunday.
Pearl - The Pearl would be a great place for husbands to get started on cocktails while the ladies finish up shopping. Located at the Level 3, the Pearl offers a variety of wine collection, freshly made appetizers, pupu specials and the signature hand-crafted cocktails. You also can enjoy their special foods and beverage there.
Are you itchy for a visit to the Ala Moana Shopping Center, whether for shopping or dining? Well, what are you waiting for? Start your journey now!
Ala Moana Shopping Center Dining Directory
A Guide to Ala Moana Shopping Center Dining